In the latest version you can set the sample-rate of the audio I/O to 48 KHz also. Luci Live2 used to use always 44.1 KHz at the audio input and output, but streamed at 48 KHz always using high-quality sample-rate converters. This was done to ensure that the audio input and output works with all soundcards or PDA’s.
Now you can set the sample rate for the Audio I/O to 48 KHz also, for the case where you have a controlled and known soundcard.
This version 1.3.7 can be downloaded from the download section on the right.
V 1.3.3 uploaded. You can now also set the output-format (encoder, bitrate, stereo) different for each profile.
This will enable the reporter to choose different bitrates for different situations, ie HSDPA, WIFI, ADSL, etc.
New version at beta-site (see right at the blogroll) has new features:
- Gain knob to adjust input-gain. Like in Luci, you can use the up/down key to adjust.
- Uses Windows Mixer to adjust microphone-gain below 0dB(attenuation). If no Windows-mixer is available, the gain can not be adjusted below 0dB. This should work on a PDA also, but not all PDA’s have the Windows Mixer inside, the newer WM6 ones mostly do however. So, finally we can make some decent gain-control from within Luci on a PDA !
- Default ports in Live2 Setup now work correctly. Used to NOT work when you have not typed in :portnr after the URL or IP-address.
V 1.3.1 is uploaded. Improvements:
- Added a compatibility-mode for Mayah Centauri in Setup. You can now switch it On or Off.
- Landscape mode bitmaps are created and included in the packages so at landcape mode, Live2 will have the correct bitmaps.
We automated Vista compatibility, Luci Live2 will now check if it’s running on a Vista machine and will make sure it will run without the audio-dropouts previously encountered. This is independent of the number of audio-frames an ip-server sents back in each packet, so you can set the servers to send 1 frame per packet standard.
Download at the beta-site
V1.2R2 has been uploaded to http://beta.technicadelarte.com/beta
– There’s a button-guard option in Live2Setup/options. If enabled and if you’re online (Mic and antenna-button pressed), if you press the Mic or antenna-button the software will ask for confirmation before going offline. It will then ask: “press center-button to confirm”.
Dear all, welcome to this blog regarding all new developments concerning Luci Live2.
For starters, we’ve uploaded new versions of Luci Live two to our webpages at: http://www.luci.eu/downloads.html
Following new features were added since V1.1R3:
– AAC and AAC-HE options added for PDA.
– if you don’t fill in a port-number in the server setup , Luci Live 2 will default to 5004 for RTP and 2002 for UDP
– registration now goes via http-protocol and not via ftp-protocol anymore. Old registration remains online of course.