Live two way LOW DELAY broadcast
Congratulations with your choice of LUCI Studio!
LUCI Studio transforms your PC into a high quality live internet broadcasting transmitter & receiver. Until now you had to use very expensive satellite-time or the suchlike, but now, with the emergence of high-speed wireless internet access and the use of LUCI Live and LUCI Studio, the cost of live broadcasting is practically zero.
The main features of LUCI Studio are listed below
- Receive RTP low-delay streaming, two-way, so includes sending a return channel.
- Transmit RTP low-delay streams from the field, includes receiving a return channel.
- Support for multicast streaming connections, Transmit or Receive.
- Shoutcast/Icecast source.
- Easy multichannel configuration with new version 3.0. Configurations of 40 simultaneous stereo streams per computer are possible.
- Codecs: MP2,AAC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, OPUS, G711, G722, ULCC, FLAC, Linear.
- 24-bit ULCC audio codec, 44.1 to 384 kHz sample-rate.
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards.
- Free help desk via email and support tickets.
This manual consist of 5 main chapters
The kind of devices needed, software compatibility, audio cards, plugs etc. for both users, reporters, backoffice and program makers / technicians or web (radio) masters.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
Both software installation and license or registration process is explained in detail for both users, reporters, backoffice and program makers.
USER GUIDE / WORKFLOW
For users reporters who are using a PC equipped with LUCI Studio software.
SET-UP TECHNICAL GUIDE
LUCI Studio Setup allows backoffice / program makers / technicians or web (radio) masters to define the technical set-up and the general behaviour of the software.
Guides for connecting LUCI Live to LUCI Studio, multi-channel setup of LUCI Studio, etc…