Some nice features are added to make life even easier:
- You can now play mono files or projects in a stereo stream and vice versa.
- ASIO audio driver support is now enabled for N/ACIP also.
- Compatibility with Prodys Prontonet is now confirmed for RTP and N/ACIP for the following codecs: G7xx,MP2,PCM. AAC is in the works.
- SIP port can be set in the N/ACIP protocol, this way you can use other ports than 5060 to establish a call. For this just type :portnr behind the sip-address, just like with RTP.
2 Bugs solved:
- ASIO didn’t work for N/ACIP protocol
- If you played a file without streaming and you used ASIO, you had to wait a second before you could start playing again after stopping.