It is possible to start LUCI Studio several times simultaneously on the same PC with different settings. Then there are multiple so-called “instances” of LUCI Studio running which enables you to receive multiple streams simultaneously. To accomplish this do the following.
- Install LUCI Studio with the standard installer from our webpages.
- Create a folder on your desktop called “LS” for instance.
- Start LUCI Studio Set Up.
- Register your software using your activation code for multichannel use and switch On “Allow multiple instances” and “Server View” in the Options page.
- Switch Off “Profile as window title” in the Options page.
- Edit the setup further in accordance with your requirements for instance 1 and choose menu File/Save as…
- Save the file in the LS folder on the desktop as “Codec1.sup” for instance (any name will do).
- Edit the setup further in accordance with your requirements for instance 2 and choose menu File/Save as…
- Save the file in the LS folder on the desktop as “Codec2.sup” for instance (any name will do).
- etc… Repeat for all instances you purchased.
When ready, navigate to the LS folder on your desktop and double-click on each .sup file. Arrange the windows.
Things to consider when creating the different setup files are:
- Use different server ports for the different instances.
- Use a different audio I/O for each instance. If you are using ASIO please be sure that the driver supports Multiclient ASIO to be able to open de audio channels with different applications.
- When you use SIP, set a different RTP port for SIP in the RTP/UDP-page.
You can also make a start.bat file with this content to start all 2 files with one click:
start “” Codec1.sup
start “” Codec2.sup
start “” Codec3.sup
To edit a setup file, right-click on the .sup file and choose “Edit” from the Windows Shell menu.