Live two-way studio quality audio, broadcast to many different types of professional IP-codecs.
LUCI Subscribe BASIC license subscription:
The BASIC license has the same capabilities as the LUCI LIVE Lite version:
LUCI Subscribe PREMIUM license subscription:
The PREMIUM license has the same features as the LUCI LIVE SE version:
LUCI Subscribe MAX license subscription:
The MAX license has the same features as the full LUCI LIVE version:
- Android phones with Android 4.1 minimum
- Android tablets with Android 4.1 minimum
- Screen size of 800 x 480 minimum
Features per subscription type
- @@@ RTP over UDP low-delay streaming, two-way, so including return channel
- @@@ SIP, N/ACIP compatible
- @@@ 1-Way shoutcast/icecast streaming
- @@ Support for multicast streaming connections, Transmit or Receive.
- @ Record while broadcasting
- @ Play i.e. insert prerecorded material while broadcasting live
- @ Edit recorded file
- @ Create playlist of recorded files
- @ Upload Recorded file or playlist via FTP
- @@ Stream cloning, send redundant streams via 3G, Wifi , Ethernet simultaneously
- @@@ Codecs : G722, ULCC
- @@ Codecs: MP2,AAC(-LC), AAC-HE, AAC-HEv2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, AAC-ELDv2, Opus, G711, G722, ULCC
- @@@ 24-bit ULCC audio codec, 44.1 to 384 kHz sample-rate
- @@@ Sample-rate from 44.1 to 384 kHz
- @@@ ASIO and Wasapi support on Windows
- @@@ Studio quality audio
- @@@ Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- @@@ Free help desk via email or support tickets
Note !: This manual describes the functionality of all features of LUCI Subscribe. If you have the BASIC or PREMIUM subscription some of these features are unavailable.
@ = Available in BASIC subscription.
@ = Available in PREMIUM subscription.
@ = Available in MAX subscription.