Live two way LOW DELAY broadcast
LUCI STUDIO transforms your PC into a high quality live “audio over the internet” receiver and transmitter.
The main features of LUCI STUDIO are listed below
- Platform OS Windows , MACos or Linux
- 30 day license available which can be upgraded to a lifetime license
- Upgrade to usb possible, so you can use it on any Windows computer without installing and registering the software again, as the usb drive will also act as a dongle.
- Streaming protocols: RTP, SC-RTP, SIP, SHOUTcast, ICEcast, Multicast Src, Multicast Rcv
- Stream cloning i.e. send redundant streams via multiple network interfaces
- Compression: MP2,AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, Opus, G711, G722, Linear 16-bit, Linear 24-bit, ULCC
- No. of streams: bidirectional stereo by default, optional up to 64 stereo streams possible (add additional streams later)
- Kbps / Bit rate: 24 kbps to 2304 kbps
- Latency: 20-500 ms
- RTP Server
- Expandable to receive a video stream
- Expandable to be remotely controlled by Ember plus and SNMP
- Expandable to send and receive 5.1 and 8.1 surround audio.
- Extra’s: audio file recording, playing, editing, uploading, enterprise features and customizations
Long term support (LTS)
We support the earlier (Windows 32-bit) version of Luci Studio, version 4 only with bug fixes. The Manual for version 4 is still available here.
Free help desk (LTS)
Free help desk through our dedicated support centre .