Live two-way studio quality audio, broadcast to many different types of professional IP-codecs.
LUCI LIVE transforms your Desktop PC or Laptop into a high-quality, live internet broadcasting source. With the availability of mobile or fixed-line internet access and the use of LUCI Live, the cost of live broadcasting is practically zero. LUCI Live includes the built-in options of recording while broadcasting live. It also has the renowned Luci ‘under the hood’ engine, so you can depend on reliable technology and software while enjoying features like input equalizing and support for high-quality accessories.
LUCI Live can even play pre-recorded material during a live broadcast!
- Apple MAC computer/laptop/netbook with macOS 10.7 minimum
- PC/laptop/netbook with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and Windows 10
- Linux computers PC/laptop/netbook , 64-bit.
Features for all platforms
- RTP over UDP low-delay streaming, two-way, so including return channel
- SIP, N/ACIP compatible
- 1-Way shoutcast/icecast streaming
- Record while broadcasting
- Play i.e. insert prerecorded material while broadcasting live
- Stream cloning, send redundant streams via 3G, Wifi , Ethernet simultaneously
- Codecs: MP2,AAC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, Opus, G711, G722, ULCC
- 24-bit ULCC audio codec, 44.1 to 384 kHz sample-rate
- Sample-rate from 44.1 to 384 kHz
- ASIO and Wasapi support on Windows
Studio quality audio
Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
Free help desk via email or support tickets