For LUCI Studio on USB it’s a bit different then written in the previous:
- use “LUCI Studio Set Up.exe ” to setup up all audio IO for 1 stream. Also check options “Server View” and “Allow multiple instances” ( the number of streams licensed is indicated ).
- run “LUCI Studio.exe” and make sure that everything works for that stream.
- copy the whole “LUCI Studio” directory on the USB disk to a “LUCI Studio – 2” directory on the same USB disk.
- use “Luci Studio – 2/Luci Studio Set Up.exe ” to set Different “Station 1 Server port number (5012..)” and Audio I/O for 2nd stream.
- repeat item 2 till 4 for the all other streams.
- optionally you can create shortcuts to all the different “Luci Studio.exe” either on your desktop or on the USB disk.
NOTE: It’s only possible to run LUCI Studio on USB on a special USB drive, available at our shop.