Minor update version 1.9.2 brings you improved compatibility for playing files on some phones. Some phones used to experience dropouts when playing files.
And you can control the headphone-level again now with the phones level-control
V 3.3 of Luci Studio, just released for PC, now contains the Opus Audio codec with Audio , Voice and Low delay profiles to choose from.
V 1.9 just released for PC, MAC and Android now contains the Opus Audio codec. iOS version follows shortly.
- Opus audio codec, with Audio , Voice and Low delay profiles to choose from.
- The status light besides the IN level meter now can also turn Amber. It used to turn Red on occasions where there was an error in the incoming stream from the network but Luci could correct it. It now only turns Red on errors which Luci could not correct and Amber where Luci could correct them.
- Compatibility with Prontonet improved when called using N/ACIP.
- On Android, you can now delete specific recordings.
- On MAC only, when the user had specific accessibility functions activated in OSX, Luci Live would crash on text input.