In this latest version support for N/ACIP , including Stun-support is added. Want to know more about N/ACIP ? Read more about it here .
Please download MAC v1.1 here .
Stay Tuned ! This new version, waiting for review in the app-store, will include the following features:
- N/ACIP protocol, including Stun-support.
- Shoutcast/Icecast protocol.
- FTP uploading of recorded files, as MP2 or AAC-HE, including BWF header.
- Simple, non-destructive, top and tail editing of a recorded file.
- You can play a file when you’re in the main window and you are not connected.
- From any settings window you can now return to the main window in 1 click.
- Automatic call forward option added, which enables you to automatically dial a number to forwards all calls when you go live. You can configure the numbers for on and off, but you can only use codes without * and # characters. Some providers have special call forward codes. For example, Vodafone NL has the numbers 12332 and 12333 for automatic forwarding all calls to voicemail.