- On the PC version a status-window can be shown. This window shows some information about which codecs are being used and are incoming and the number of packets-errors and drops. It is advised to use this only in server-mode, so the normal user doesn’t have too much information on the screen.
- You can now load a clip-list from Luci Edit, so you can play multiple files during a live transmission. The clips will be played one after the other, after playing each clip it will stop and automatically increment to the next clip in the cliplist. All non-destructive cuts that have been made are also played. Be aware that this can only be used for wave-files of course.
v 1.3.23 adds some small features:
- You can choose to auto-connect or not in Setup. This was default On, you can now switch it off.
- Last loaded file for Playing will be loaded again when the software starts up. Unload the file by choosing the menu-item “Open file for playing” and choose “Cancel”.
A bug solved:
- On the Samsung Omnia the about-tool crashed when you had an sd-card inserted.