We are pleased to announce the availability of V5 of LUCI Studio. This is a major free update to V4. We will continue to support V4 with minor releases.
V5 brings many improvements, for instance:
- Modern look , comparable to LUCI Live
- No separate Set up program anymore
- Backup and Restore settings.
- Improved Ember+ remote control
- Video stream decoding to SDI
- Available on more platforms like macOS and Linux in the future
- and many more enhancements
Please download here and see how to install V5, it’s installed along side V4 without touching your V4 installation.
A new version 3.6.3 of LUCI Live for Windows and macOS is available for download with some great new features:
- Mono channel usage with ASIO for Windows and macOS, you can now freely choose the ASIO audio-channels you like to use: stereo-pairs, mono, or dual-channel (any channel combination)
- Search in phonebook
- New About screen design
Just download & install on top of the older version you have installed. All your settings will remain intact.
At IBC 2017, LUCI STUDIO with integrated video decoding and bonding will be released. The perfect companion to LUCI LIVE with Video Streaming. Also shown is our newest Digital MIKI Cable, the digital version of our highly successful MIKI headset adapter cable for connecting professional microphones to mobile devices. And we will explain how you can get your own customized LUCI app like so many other broadcast stations. So at IBC 2017 you will get the chance to meet the complete and extended LUCI Family.
If you are intending to visit IBC2017, September 14th-19th in Amsterdam and would like to meet us there, do not hesitate to contact us by return email. You can also get a free IBC entrance ticket via our customer code 13102 here
We are located in Hall 7
Many more manuals and howto’s are now available in the “Manuals” section on the right, stay tuned for more !
Release for a few bug fixes, mainly receiving AAC and OPUS codecs using SIP now works again.
With version 3.1 we added support for WASAPI in Shared and Exclusive mode. With WASAPI you will benefit from the following improvements:
- Lower latency
- Much lower latency on your cue signal
- Less disturbance from other Windows tasks while streaming or recording
Please download the latest version 3.1 here
A small update to 4.5.1 improves SIP support and SNMP remote control.